DiSC® for Business Success Insights Series
“Everybody needs a coach” – Eric Schmitt former CEO Google
All top performing athletes, entrepreneurs, executives and leaders have a coach, so why not you?
Contact us today to improve your results in the areas of
TIME | TEAM | MONEY | EXIT STRATEGY
The best leaders in the world have advisors and people to strategize with, and now you can too!
The coaches on our team are seasoned senior executives and business people who have been specifically trained to deliver outstanding value. Choose from a range of programs from our Success Insights Series.
Our Behavioural Assessments are powerful analytic tools that help Managers to turbo charge business performance by enhancing communication, better utilizing team members, hiring better and increasing engagement.
The TTI Success Insights® Management-Staff is a report that not only defines unique behaviour, but guides the employee and manager in leveraging behaviour for success.
This versatile management tool can be used to hire the right person, get employees off to a fast start, revitalize current employees, improve communication and build sound employee-
manager relationships. This report is fantastic for:
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Development and Performance Plans
- Retention Strategies for Key Employees
- Coaching and Mentoring Top Talent
- Leadership Development
- Conflict Resolution
What motivates employees to sell, manage, service or connect with customers the way they do? What prompts an employee’s enthusiastic response—a happy customer, a big sale, a tough problem solved? Why do they differ? How can you place the right people in the right jobs and motivate them to achieve more for the organization? The answers to these questions are all based on values.
Values are the drivers behind our behavior; what motivates our actions. Abstract concepts in themselves, values are principles or standards by which we act. Values are beliefs held so strongly that they affect the behavior of an individual or an organization. The Workplace Motivators report includes an explanation of the individual in regards to the following (and more):
- Value to the Organization
- Keys to Managing and Motivating
- Training, Professional Development and Learning Insights
- A Norms and Comparisons section explaining the strength of each value
- A Values Action Plan affirming strengths and encouraging development
- A Team-Building summary for sharing your personal insights with team members
The TTI Success Insights® Sales report is geared towards the sales professional. In today’s competitive marketplace, success in selling is more challenging and requires a higher level of skill.
TTI Success Insights Sales report provides computer generated reports that give sales professionals a broad understanding of their natural sales style. The software analyzes and details the type of product they prefer to sell, how they handle sales presentations, as well as how they close and service their accounts
- Spot winners with a reliable selection method.
- Evaluate the performance of both new and existing salespeople.
- Coach the sales team for maximum results.
- Hire the salesperson who fits the company needs.
- Reduce employee turnover and new training costs
The TTI Success Insights® Sales Skills Index presents questions that portray “real life” sales situations. Each situation has four alternative ways to be handled.
Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from “best” to “worst:’ By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses and how well they understood sales strategy in seven categories.
- Simplifies sales training
- Allows managing and coaching to be focused on areas that produce results
- Identifies the sales strategy knowledge areas that are needed to sell a specific product/service
- in a given market
- Identifies new sales applicant’s strengths and weaknesses
- Identifies specific training or management needs of a salesperson or sales force
The most effective teams have members who understand themselves, as well as each other.
The TTI Success lnsights®Team Behavioral Report not only defines team dynamics, but also guides team members to leverage behavioral knowledge for increased success.
By understanding the keys to communicating with others based on behavioral styles, team members can become more effective and increase overall productivity. The results of the team report will also identify the strengths of each team member to be sure everyone is in a position to contribute to team success with their fullest potential.
This report is ideal for:
- Creating Team Building Workshops
- Growth and Development of Team Members
- Successful Team Management
- Team Effectiveness Analysis
- Enhancing Team Communication